GET A LIBRARY CARD
- Have with you, a Picture ID or Passport.
- Proof of Address (Mail or Billing Statement sent to you by Mail).
- If your JKPL Card is lost or missing, a second Library Card can be obtained for $5.00.
- If you have library fines or overdues when applying for a second card, they must first be resolved.
If you are a Minor, your Parent or Guardian will need to fill out the form and provide the above
ACCESSING THE WIRELESS OR USING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTER
- Must have a library card
- If you are 3rd grade, you must have permission from your parents to use the computer
- Children under the age of 13 cannot be left unattended at the ITC Computer area.
- Library fines must be resolved before using the ITC Computers or accessing the Library Wireless Service.
USING THE VIDEO TELECONFERENCE ROOM
- Must reserve the VTC ahead of time (Minimum of 72 hours)
- Must read the VTC Rules & Policy and fill out in person, a Visitation/Usage Form at JKPL.
- Must be a Non-Profit Organization