PROCEDURES FOR PATRONS
- Temperature check for patrons. Anyone with temperature 100.4° F or 38° C or greater is considered a fever and will be denied entry.
- Face masks required. No mask, no entry.
- Hands must be sanitized at front entrance.
- Plastic gloves must be worn by patrons at all times.
- Allow 25 (Twenty-five) community members into the Joeten-Kiyu Public Library facility at any time BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Patrons may make appointment maximum twice (2x) a day depending on availability of slots. Number verified by assigned staff member—tally at front door.
- Children must be accompanied by adult.
All library materials MUST be returned directly into the designated outdoor Book Drop to be quarantined.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ABOVE PROCEDURES WILL BE DENIED ENTRY.
Revised 8/25/2020 in compliance with Executive Order 2020-01 Amendment to the CNMI Emergency Directive 10
Updated 9/7/2020 As per Office of the Governor CHCC Governor’s Covid-19 Task Force: Temporary Restrictions on in-person interactions, social gatherings, and business hours (effective August 24,200-September 6, 2020) Lifted on Monday, September 7, 2020