The Information Technology Center (ITC) is provided by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). Our public service includes PC with internet access, basic computer learning lessons, and printing. 20 Linux Ubuntu based computer units and 10 Windows 10 workstations are available to the public along with WiFi connection and a network printer.
Basic computer learning lessons are available during the summer season and every Saturday mornings. Our operational hours are Tuesday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturdays 9 am to 4 pm (closed on Sundays, Mondays, and Holidays). For more information about the ITC please call (670) 235-7329
Click Here for ITC Policy/Rules
FREE COMPUTER LESSONS @ ITC
The ITC is now offering Weekly Computer Lessons from Tuesday to Friday, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm every hour on the hour.
- Basic Computer
- Word Processing
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Internet Etiquette
- Adobe Photoshop
How to sign up:
- Must have a Joeten-Kiyu Public Library Card.
- Fees, Dues or Obligations must be resolved on a weekly basis or completely.
- Walk-Ins sign up at the ITC to register, select a lesson, and choose a day and time.
- Call-Ins must have their JKPL Library Card number and provide contact information (Call 235-7329).
- Schedules must be set on the hour (Ex: 1:00pm, 2:00pm, etc..)
- Scheduled times may be taken (First come, First Serve basis) for a different lesson for that time, please reschedule or a later time on that day may be available.
For more information, call (670) 235-7329 and ask about the ITC computer lessons.