The Bookmobile is a mini-library on wheels making weekly visits to various remote communities located throughout Saipan to provide valuable and free public library services and I.C.T. (Information, Communications, Technology) Access.
The Bookmobile is not a replacement for traditional library services, but instead is offered as a valuable alternative outreach service, that provides assistance to the community.
- Need to apply and get a valid library card.
- Ages 6 and above (17 and below require parent’s signature).
- Valid identification card with valid mailing address.
- The Bookmobile carries Fiction and Non-Fiction materials.
- Check-Out is limited to 5 books per card for a loan period of 3 weeks.
- Books borrowed from the Bookmobile can be returned at the Joeten-Kiyu Public Library.
- Books borrowed from the Joeten-Kiyu Public Library can be returned to the Bookmobile.
FINES AND PENALTIES
- Late fees is $0.10 per day (applies after 7 days grace period).
- 2nd Library card is $5.00 (1st card is free)
- All overdue items or damaged materials must be cleared and paid before any item can be borrowed.
- AV2 Media Enhanced Books, www.av2books.com
The site includes audio, videos, web links, quizzes, key words, slide shows, interactive activities, for differentiated learning, through which students explore the covered subject. These features can be used for group work, research, and interdisciplinary projects that will help students meet important knowledge and skill outcomes in our PSS curricula from grades K-12. AV2 media enhanced books are based on national curriculum standards.
- Fictional and Non-Fictional Books
- Young Adult Books
- Accelerated Renaissance Reader
- AV2 Media Enhance Books
- AR Book Finder (Reading Level)
- AR Quiz 10 Laptops
- 2 MiFi’s that can accommodate up to 20 Devices
- AGAPE/BRILLIANT STAR/WHISPERING PALMS
- GARAPAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- G. T. CAMACHO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- DANDAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- KAGMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- KOBLERVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- SAN ANTONIO MIDDLE SCHOOL
- GARAPAN YOUTH LEARNING CENTER
- TANAPAG YOUTH CENTER
- KAGMAN COMMUNITY CENTER
- KOBLERVILLE YOUTH CENTER
- SAN ISIDRO YOUTH CENTER
- CENTRAL COMMUNITY
- MIHAVILLE HOUSING
- CHINA TOWN
- GUALU RAI
- NORTHERN COMMUNITY
- SAN ROQUE
- AS MATUIS
- EASTERN COMMUNITY
- SOUTHERN COMMUNITY
- KOBLERVILLE/SAN ANTONIO