PROCEDURES FOR PATRONS
- Temperature check for patrons. Anyone with temperature 100.4° F or 38° C or greater is considered a fever and will be denied entry.
- Face masks required. No mask, no entry.
- Hands must be sanitized at front entrance.
- Permitted 75% building occupancy following strict social distancing parameters and reduced occupancy.
- Children must be accompanied by adult.
- All library materials MUST be returned directly into the designated outdoor Book Drop to be sanitized and quarantined.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ABOVE PROCEDURES WILL BE DENIED ENTRY.
Revised 8/25/2020 in compliance with Executive Order 2020-01 Amendment to the CNMI Emergency Directive 10
Updated 9/7/2020 As per Office of the Governor CHCC Governor’s Covid-19 Task Force: Temporary Restrictions on in-person interactions, social gatherings, and business hours (effective August 24,200-September 6, 2020) Lifted on Monday, September 7, 2020.
Updated 6/22/2021, as per Governor’s Covid-19 Task Force press release June 17, 2021